- is idealistic, systematic, organized
- likes facts, details
- values sequential thinking
- is more interested in data than people
- prefers 'information' forms of instruction such as reading and lectures
- can sometimes be oblivious to the emotional climate in the classroom
- enjoys learning abstract concepts and theories.
- is a critical thinker
- prefers getting data from reading and lectures
- needs a sense of personal control
- often sees play as wasteful
- often needs help in establishing priorities
- ask "What?'
- seeks intellectual recognition